Below is information for applications for Summer 2021 vWISE programs.
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and acceptances will be made on a rolling basis.
- Each vWISE program is competitive and acceptance is limited to 90 students.
- We reserve the right to cancel this program if it is under enrolled.
What will the applications ask?
In addition to background information, the online application will ask you for:
- Name and email address of your high school guidance counselor.
- Name and email address of a high school biology teacher and/or science teacher who can verify your current enrollment in, or completion of, their course(s).
- Electronic copy of your current report card, if you are in 10th grade in January 2021. If you are in 11th or 12th grade in January 2021 you are asked to submit an electronic copy of your current transcript.
- A 200 word personal statement describing your interest in science.
Applications for the Summer 2021 vWISE programs is linked here.